This post is part of the Regulatory Reform for the 21st Century City project.
We are excited to announce the release of Digital Transformations: Wiring the Responsive City, a new report authored by Data-Smart City Solutions project director Stephen Goldsmith. The paper, published by the Center for State and Local Leadership at the Manhattan Institute for Policy Research, profiles a new generation of leaders that are using data to power innovative approaches to local government. Goldsmith highlights examples of their exceptional strategies in the following sections:
- Chapter 1. Information: The Key to Effective Government
- Chapter 2. Making Data Matter in Administrative Systems
- Chapter 3. Infrastructure Management
- Chapter 4. Predictive Tools for Public Safety
- Chapter 5. Regulatory Reform with Data and Technology