About the Project Director
Stephen Goldsmith is the Derek Bok Professor of the Practice of Urban Policy and the Director of Data-Smart City Solutions at the Harvard Kennedy School. His latest book is Growing Fairly: How to Build Opportunity and Equity in Workforce Development.
Learn more about our latest book
- What's going on #ThisWeekInData? Read our round up of news from @smartcitiesdive @CityofReno @FTA_DOT @Cities_Today @CityLab @TheLab_DC @BloombergCities and more! t.co/aYLXA5Bd1x
- "We'll never understand the data as well as somebody who works with it, whether it's public safety data, permitting data, or public works data." @CityofDenver CDO Paul Kresser on the #DataSmartCityPod talking employee empowerment and data training. t.co/458kNBbWAQ
- What exactly are we talking about when we talk about skilling? Listen to @katecoleman20 on the #DataSmartCityPod talking expansive collaboration and #GrowingFairly with @GoldsmithOnGov and Earl Buford @CAELnews t.co/4wA2iShu8d
- "This is some of the most important work we can be doing as a local government, to build trust and improve our response to people in what can be their worst, most challenging moments." Mariele McGlazer @PhiladelphiaGov t.co/MBXxuxl6mV
- Trust in local government is declining - so how should local officials work to rebuild it? In our new series Rebuilding Trust in Local Government @GoldsmithOnGov and @mattleger15 discuss actionable ways that local governments can renew and rebuild trust. t.co/FYHNuZNxI4