COVID-19 Public Sector Resources
Visit the Ash Center's curated resource center for public sector practitioners. This site highlights cases, teaching, policy solutions, and other examples of how governments are responding to the outbreak.
- "The lack of a clear definition concerning a smart city makes it too easy for advocates to claim victory, for vendors of point technologies to claim their products advance a city, and for critics to generalize their indictments." t.co/dwlP8QJ2mI
- Read about how @CityofDetroit has leveraged data, pilots, and behavioral insights to support low-income renters @DetroitHRD @MayorMikeDuggan @B_I_Tweets @WhatWorksCities @BloombergCities @data_kat @D3detroit @Googleorg t.co/iJFSZHTFHa
- "If a city could put a billion dollars into its neglected neighborhoods & infrastructure without any drag on taxes or debt, the effort of working through the complexities of unlocking the value of an asset like an airport would seem to be well worth it." t.co/lbXUBTgFEz
- Austin, TX has launched a number of tech innovations, showing the value of a user-centered culture @GoldsmithOnGov @MayorAdler @austintexasgov t.co/BFj8tWM6e2
- New post! Pivoting and Innovating in Detroit: How Motor City is Supporting Low-income Renters @CityofDetroit @DetroitHRD @MayorMikeDuggan @B_I_Tweets @WhatWorksCities @BloombergCities @D3detroit @data_kat @Googleorg t.co/iJFSZHTFHa