Skip to main content
- Grow a strong list of local jobs and firms.
- Grow traded sector jobs and target firms that bring new capital to the region.
- Increase access to workforce with necessary education and in-demand occupational skills.
- Support entrepreneurs and startups that advance innovation.
- Improve market access and supply chain linkages to increase productivity.
- Foster an economy that benefits and improves for people affected by poverty and improves economic attainment.
- Eliminates hurdles to people of color, women, and marginalized communities to leverage all workers and entrepreneurs.
- Grow and improve access to businesses with middle-wage job opportunities and high opportunity occupations.
- Facilitate more efficient use, access, and market readiness of industrial/employment lands and major institutions.
- Stabilize communities and enhance local real estate markets.
- Improve housing and transportation affordability that maintains competitive cost of living.
- Invest in community assets and infrastructure that support vibrant communities with access to opportunity.