- "No one should have to choose between paying for healthcare and putting food on the table." @abernathy_p @BeneDataTrust Learn how @PhiladelphiaGov is working with the team above to connect residents with the social assistance they need - and deserve. t.co/gE5IH1pWjW
- The best way to plan for the future of transportation is regionally. As electric vehicles become more mainstream, collaboration is key to building charging infrastructure, and thanks to @SEMCOG drivers in MI can trust their safe and effective planning. t.co/ovaEPrQSVA
- @Sarasti @costaleabo @DataKCMO @JenHLab @baltdata @DataSF @DKLinn @data_kat @ChicagoCDO More info on the project @Greendrv shared last fall!
- By popular interest, we're featuring @Greendrv and Louisville's Butterfly Project! A social-justice data science curriculum for local youth, the Butterfly Project not only teaches students data skills but connects them with local nonprofits. t.co/szAmk7N8Xy
- How can cities combat #climatechange issues like rising sea levels and disappearing coastlines? @CityofMiami Senior Data Scientist @JenHLab tells us how breaking down data siloes leads to a safer and more resilient city. t.co/s3n0gx0NVC