About the Project Director
Stephen Goldsmith is the Derek Bok Professor of the Practice of Urban Policy and the Director of Data-Smart City Solutions at the Harvard Kennedy School. His latest book is Growing Fairly: How to Build Opportunity and Equity in Workforce Development.
Learn more about our latest book
- We have a great piece today on digital twins and how - or even if - they can become practical tools for cities. Check out the history of the digital twin, where and how it's been used, and where the future lies for the city digital twin. t.co/thj3O1qyOK
- "Little describes his demand-based parking approach not as a way to raise revenue, but rather as a method of optimizing curb usage and decreasing traffic congestion." Learn about the street innovation that is making Baltimore greener and more equitable! t.co/xS9ji9RRE2
- Where is extreme heat most dangerous? Check out the @UCLA_csolutions and @UCLACPHD Heat Map to see where heatwaves are sending people to the emergency rooms at higher rates than normal. t.co/gtysTa14Yk
- @CompassIOT1 ...and the section of our site on data visualizations has several maps that highlight how and where traffic crashes are happening, including examples from Los Angeles, Indiana, and NYC! t.co/OnXNKzg5y9
- @CompassIOT1 There absolutely are! We have a few examples and best practices listed here under Intersection Safety... t.co/6x3g9nw3HF