About the Project Director
Stephen Goldsmith is the Derek Bok Professor of the Practice of Urban Policy and the Director of Data-Smart City Solutions at the Harvard Kennedy School. His latest book is Growing Fairly: How to Build Opportunity and Equity in Workforce Development.
Learn more about our latest book
- "Cities really need to embrace giving young people a chance to be truly empowered with their social justice work." @Greendrv The Butterfly Project is doing just this for youth in Louisville, with cascading benefits for local nonprofits and employers. t.co/szAmk7N8Xy
- New Data-Smart City Pod episode - we're turning the microphone on @GoldsmithOnGov and interviewing him and @katecoleman20 about their new book Collaborative Cities: Mapping Solutions to Wicked Problems from @EsriPress t.co/AhRLi6o6do
- "No one should have to choose between paying for healthcare and putting food on the table." @abernathy_p @BeneDataTrust Learn how @PhiladelphiaGov is working with the team above to connect residents with the social assistance they need - and deserve. t.co/gE5IH1pWjW
- The best way to plan for the future of transportation is regionally. As electric vehicles become more mainstream, collaboration is key to building charging infrastructure, and thanks to @SEMCOG drivers in MI can trust their safe and effective planning. t.co/ovaEPrQSVA
- @Sarasti @costaleabo @DataKCMO @JenHLab @baltdata @DataSF @DKLinn @data_kat @ChicagoCDO More info on the project @Greendrv shared last fall!